Laid back Sunday evenings and hardly have interest to venture in to the kitchen. Thought process of a simple, yet yummy nuggets for the ever tempt tongue.
- 5 - Big Potatoes
- 4 tbs - Light olive oil
- 2 tbs - Mixed dried or fresh herbs (Rosemary,Thyme,Oregano)
- 1 tbs - Red chilly flakes
- 1/4 tbs - Chat Masala
- 1/2 tbs - Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbs - Lemon juice
- Salt as preferred
- Water to soak potato
1. Wash off the potatoes well.
2. Cut them into Veggies. 1/2 inch thick approximately slantingly sideways.
3. Put them into water so that they don't turn black.
4. In a bowl add the turmeric powder,red chilly flakes,chat masala,dried herbs,salt.
5. Add olive oil and stir well.
6. If you prefer add fresh chopped coriander and mint leaves.
7. Finally add the lemon juice and mix well.
8. Now drain the water. Damp the potatoes with a clean cloth to avoid any moisture.
9. Add the potatoes to the olive oil herbed mixture.
10. Coat each potato with the paste made.
11. Keep them soaked for 10 mins.
12. Now spread them on to the microwaveable plate.
13. Make sure each veggie is placed separately.
14. Bake them in microwave high for approx 12 mins (Timing and degree of heat differs in each Microwave)
After 12 mins the hot semi crispy Herbed Olivy Potato Veggies are ready to be served with Tea, Coffee, Juices, even as a side compliment for a rice dish.