Weather is freezing cold & your tummy calls for some hot one bowl complete meal. Check this..
1 - Apple peeled
1 - Carrot
1/2 cup- Cabbage Shredded
1 inch - Ginger
1 pod - Garlic
1/2 PC - Red Bell Pepper
4 florets - Broccoli
4 pods - Whole Black Pepper
1tbs - Black Pepper Powder
1 tbs - Any Cooking Oil
2 tbs. - Milk or Cream
Salt to Taste
1. Cut the Carrots into cubes, Apple peeled and cut, shred the cabbage
2. In a pressure cooker pour oil add in the carrots, diced apple, cabbage,ginger,garlic,pepper pods.
3. Add half salt, water and give 4 whistles.
4. Cool them drain the water in a seperate bowl. Grind the vegetables and apple in a blender.
4. In a pan add in the drained water, rest of the salt, broccoli,red bell pepper and bring it to a boil.
5. Now pour in the thick mixture from the blender to the pan
6. Boil for 3mins adding pepper powder.
7. At last boil add in your cream or milk.
8. Serve hot with munchies.
9. Do not boil for long after adding milk or cream.