Pudina/Mint leaves - 1 bunch
Green chilly - 2
American sweet corn - 1 big
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Sauf - 1tsp
Dalchini/pattai/cinnamon - 1 small bark
Bay leaf/brinji elai - 1
Olive oil - 2tbs
Ghee - 1tbs
Spring onions(only greens) - 6 strangs
Basmati rice - 1/2 cup (for 2 people)
1. Wash and pluck the pudina leaves and drain them.
2. In a mixer put the pudina leaves, green chillies and grind them to paste.
3. If there is any difficulty in doing so you cna add water 2tbs
4. Meanwhile, take out the sweet corn and de-seed them.
5. Keep the corn seeds aside.
6. In a pan add olive oil. To it add the sauf, clove,cinnamon and bay leaf.
7. Once they splutter add the pudina paste stir well.
8. Keep stirring and add the sweet corn and salt to it.
9. At end add the washed basmati rice to it and coat it with the mixture.
10. Add ghee on to the rice and pour the rice to rice cooker.
11.Add 1 1/2 cups of water to boil.
12.After 20-25mins you can get the aroma of ghee and pudina.
13. To garnish add the chopped green spring onion to it .