Raining evening and hot Indian bread with full of hidden treat.
- 15 - Almonds/Badam
- 15 - Pistachios
- 200 gms - Maida/Refined Flour
- 1/2 tbs - Baking Soda
- 50 ml - Yogurt
- 20 gms - Butter
- 10 ml - Water
- 1/2 tbs - Salt
- 1 tbs - Oil
- 1 tbs - Sugar
1. Sieve the maida. In a large bowl add in the maida, salt,baking soda, sugar and mix well.
2. To it add yogurt and mix to make a tight dough.
3. If required add in the water. Make a tight dough and gloss it with oil.
4. Wrap a wet cloth around it and put it to rest for at least 30-45 mins.
5. Meanwhile, grind the almonds and pistachios in a blender. It is up to your taste to powder them or finely crumble them.
6. I converted them into powder.
8. In a tawa put the naan and bake them in slow flame.
9. Once you find light brown spots add in the butter on both sides.
Serve hot with any basic gravy like Aaloo gobi or any Kashmiri gravy.