Capsicum big - 2
Cooked Basmati rice - 1 cup
Carrots - 1
Onion - 1
French beans -3
Green Peas - 20gms
Cabbage - 20gms
Green Chillies - 1
Olive oil - 3tbs
Mozerella cheese - 25 gm
Oregano - 1tsp
Coriander leaves - 5 strings
Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Jeera - 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
1. Finely chop carrot, onion, cabbage, beans and keep aside.
2. Slit the green chillies into 2 halves and de-seed them.
3. In a pan add olive oil. Onc it gets heated up add jeera and spluter them well.
4. To it add onion and saute till they turn transparent. Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
5. Now add the carrot, beans, cabbage, peas and saute them well till they become soft.
6. Now add pepper powder, salt, ajinomoto, oregano and stir well.
7. To it add the boiled basmati rice and mix well.
8. Add grated cheese and coriander leaves to it.
9. Take the 2 capsicums hollow them and deseed them without breaking them.
10. Brush the capsicum outside with oil.
11. Now fill the capsicum with rice mixture.
12. Again grate the cheese on top add 1 tbs of tomato sauce and oregano & coriander leaves.
13. Keep in microwave for 10 mins ( Please refer your microwave owen for grilling)
14. After 10 mins you can find a soft well cooked Basket of capsicum ready to eat.