Boiled milk - 1 glass (If giving for kids use full fat milk / skimmed milk is ok for elders)
Thick curd - 1/2 glass
Badam/ Almonds - 5-6 (washed & blanched)
Sugar - 4 tsp
Vanilla essence - 2 drops
Orange crush / juice powder - 2 tsp
Choco malt - 2 tsp (Any choco drink powder)
Ice cubes - 10 pcs
Method / Vidhie :
1. In a mixer add milk , curd, sugar vanilla essence, choco drink powder and beat them occasionaly.
2. Add the coarselly ground badam / almond powder, orange crush powder 1/2 tsp, 5 ice cubes
to it and again beat few seconds.
3. Pour in to glasses and put some orange crush / juice powder for decoration.
4. Set it fridge for 2hrs.
5. You can have a froth thick smoothie with a cool liquid for your taste buds.
6. Add the remaining ice cubes while serving if needed.
Before setting in fridge